This page orients you to RISE and is a quick resource to find what you need.
Please do this quick strengths survey after you start working with RISE.
- Please check the Gear RISE calendar for upcoming trainings and team meetings.
- We use GroupMe – Please create an account and we will add you to the relevant team boards by phone number. Group me boards are for quick communication and you do not need to read every message.
- Google Shared Drives: we will add you to the relevant program folders
- Map Data: Washoe County GIS: HERE
- Gear RISE (Public Calendar): HERE
- Events and meetings that RISE is hosting or following.
- Reno Sparks Resource List: In the Shared Drives
- Google Group Listserve
- Training on Zoom and in the Google Shared Drives
- Volunteers and the public are welcome to attend trainings
- Most trainings and team meetings are recorded
- hiring about 50 positions including part-time options
- Send resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Meal Providers
- New Daily Meal Calendar
- Feel free to find government meetings to attend. Please write and send us a short blurb to count them for hours
- Government meetings often cancel or reschedule so always verify the meeting at the link before attending
- Things to write about. How the meeting impacts social services, emergency preparedness, or housing
- Dynamics between officials
- How women, people of color, LGBTQ+ people, people living outside, and others from oppressed groups are treated.
- Training Workshops are open to students.
- RSVP for scheduled opportunities and let us know topics you are interested in and you can recruit trainers that will bring new ideas.
Gear RISE & Meals(Public Calendar)
Click the blue plus sign to add one of these calendars to your device.
Email Jay to add items to this quick access page: email@example.com